In Store Appointment
Now we are now easing out of lockdown Daisy Tree will be open as usual Monday - Saturday 10.00 - 5.00pm (closed on Tuesdays) with a strict 4 person policy in the shop at any one time. If you would rather a one to one appointment we are offering these on a Sunday. Please book here :-
We are here to help in the usual way and there is no expectation to buy.
Please note that you must use the hand sanitiser provided outside the shop before you enter. You will be asked if you have sanitised your hands. Please understand that we will be taking this approach to ensure the safety of everyone.
How are we protecting you?
The shop has been deep cleaned and we will have the following procedures in place.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided and must be used on the way in and out of the shop
- Masks must be worn
- Daisy Tree staff will maintain a 2 metre distance from you at all times.
- Card payments will be taken
- The card machine will be cleaned after every use
- Daisy Tree staff will be wearing a mask and gloves for car seat fittings to protect your in car space and to protect themselves whilst in your car. The gloves will be thrown away after every use
- The prams and car seats will be thoroughly cleaned after each demonstration
- All fabric parts will be steam cleaned and handles etc will be sanitised
- The toilet will be open but under guidelines this must be completely cleaned after every use so please only use it if entirely necessary
What you must do to protect everybody
- You must sanitise your hands on the way in and out of the shop with the sanitiser provided
- You must not come to the shop on a Sunday unless you have an appointment
- You must not come to the shop if you have any Covid -19 symptoms or if you have been in contact with anyone who is displaying Covid-19 symptoms within the last 14 days.
- You must not come to the shop if you are suffering from hayfever as you might be a Covid-19 carrier and sneezing and coughing will spread the virus.
- You must not come to the shop if you are feeling unwell at all
- Please encourage children to remain by your side at all times
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation and thank you for supporting Daisy Tree.
We look forward to seeing you.